Exclusive: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Plus, worth $26.95(£18.95), FREE, for 24 hours only!

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by BenMar522, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noob

Noob Registered Member

So after the 24 hours you cannot reinstall it? :cautious:

2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

^^^ correct from what i am told. this is junk... program is VERY VERY heavy anyway.. dont bother

3. BenMar522

BenMar522 Registered Member

I apologize guys for starting this post. I have never used Ad-Aware but had come across this deal the other day while surfing slickdeals and thought I would post here cause it was free.

I would like to thank the guys who tried the download and posted back here to let us know that it wasn't worth the time.

-BenMar

4. Brocke

Brocke Registered Member

dont be sorry, thank you for posting it and letting the users know about it.

i didnt download it but i wouldnt have known about it until you told me.

thank you :thumb:

5. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Like the man above me said, u did real good man. Its prolly no junk just not to the liking of all. U prolly made alotta ppl happy who installed this by lookin at your post and they just didnt bother to post it here ;)

6. PC__Gamer

PC__Gamer Registered Member

yeah, you shouldn't be sorry.

keep em coming, maybe the next one people will take a liking too. :)

7. Brocke

Brocke Registered Member

yes do keep look we all love free offers good or bad doesnt matter, you will make alot of people happy with finds. :thumb:

8. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Dig around on that stores site. I just found and bought a 5-user KIS license for $29.00, downloadable.:thumb:

9. trjam

trjam Registered Member

if you click the 3 user for $26.00 a popup will come up asking if you want to upgrade to the 5 user for a total of $29.00. All legit and the best price I have ever seen.

10. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

Looks like the offer was extended over the weekend with the servers working ok now. Check slickdeals for details.

PS- anyone ever figure out which version of VIPRE this has? Also does it have http scanner and what's the resource usage?

11. chriswiles

chriswiles Registered Member

Thanks for the order :)

We had a few issues with our activation server overnight, where it stopped sending out the account confirmation email. Anyway, that's all sorted now.

We'll be running other promos through April - with another security app, planned - so keep one eye on the V3 store/downloads.

Chris/v3.co.uk

12. chriswiles

chriswiles Registered Member

Bear in mind how hard it is to get companies to give away full current 12-month versions of current software!

The 24 hour idea was the only way of getting CEO sign-off from Lavasoft.

Anyway, the promo has been extended across the weekend, after getting an extension from Lavasoft, this morning.

You can also activate any time until Monday.

Chris/v3.co.uk.

13. G1111

G1111 Registered Member

14. AvinashR

AvinashR Registered Member

Other companies like a-squared did it many times last year. Even DefenseWall HIPS developer gave life time license key of its product...So its not so hard..

If you want to be in market, you should do as others do, so that atleast you can touch the nerves of the user...

15. JoeBlack40

JoeBlack40 Registered Member

Are you saying that A-squared had giveaways with life time licenses??I really don't think so....Your context's reply is like an innuendo about this.Please correct me if i'm wrong.

16. ratwing

ratwing Guest

JoeBlack,I thank what AvinashR was saying, is that A-Squared made offers that were not limited to 24 hours installs.

He then pointed out that DefenceWall also offered a free Lifetime license.
    (By the way,with no install limit at all!)

There are two separate references, pointing to the "24 hour activate scheme" not being the only paradigm for "give-a ways".

I do not see how he implied A-Squared did the same as DefenceWall.

Hell i just like free stuff!!!

17. JoeBlack40

JoeBlack40 Registered Member

Yeah,maybe.Anyway,a life time license for A-squared....woow,that would be awesome indeed!:D :D
    I didn't bother either to reinstall Ad-Aware...just install it,didn't like it,uninstall.

18. AvinashR

AvinashR Registered Member

Yeah you are absolutely right i have not pointed out that a-squared gave life-time license key....It was DefenseWall HIPS who gave us the life-time license which can be used at any time...No 24-Hours restriction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.