Exchnage 2003

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by m.dawood, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m.dawood

m.dawood Registered Member

Dear all

I work on Windows 2003 standard edition Environment
    I had 3 domain controller Main DC and two additional DC
    I had exchange server 2003 standard edition installed on windows 2003 on a separate server rather the 3 DC

I had True image server V.8 , I am new in working with acronis
    What I need the best exercise to take a full image backup for the 3 DC and Exchange server
    Drivers Structure as follow:

1-Main Domain & 2 domain controller C Drive contain the windows operating system and the active directory and D drive is only for Data
    2-Exchange server C drive contain the windows operating system and Exchange Server and D drive contain the Mail Boxes store , Public folder store and the transaction log files

As you all aware that Exchange is fully depend on the Domain Controller so what I need the best way to take a full system backup for the DCs and the exchange system

If you have any document that can help me please kindly send it to my email address ( m.dawood@mafgroup.com.eg )

Thanks for your support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.