Exceptional Delay in Reply

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by exit.glacier, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exit.glacier

exit.glacier Registered Member

Wilders Security Forum

Hello,
    On the Feb.24inst, I wrote to Acronis at support-return@acronis.com

Private email removed - not allowed on the forums. ~ Ron
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=121252

>
    > Acronis, Inc.
    > 395 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 115
    > South San Francisco, CA 94080 USA

Now, the immediately above letter appears to promise to answer ALL of my complaints and in a good and timely manner. But here we are close on three weeks later with nothing but cold silence from Acronis. On top of the fact that my complaints relate to a purchase made in England of two pieces of Acronis software from Genstar on Dec.09th 2005

Are you able to help or to intercede, please?

Thursday, Mar.09th 05.40.gmt
    Now as you may see, the details of my complaint have been deemed private by the 'moderator', and the above post no longer makes any sense. So much for communication!!

Would the 'mod' who decided to remove my first attempt to post here please explain to me quite how I am to make contact with the Acronis representative on the site, or is that too, 'private'?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2006
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello exit.glacier,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you please let us know your Acronis request # (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out the reason for the delay. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Last edited: Mar 13, 2006
  3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello exit.glacier,

We have made a search through our database regarding any requests sent from the e-mail address you have provided, but was unable to find one. Moreover, if you want to contact our Support Team then you should submit a request for technical support or send a letter describing your issue directly to support@acronis.com, but not to support-return@acronis.com.

Could you please specify who you received support-return@acronis.com e-mail address from?

If you encounter any problems while trying to use Acronis True Image 9.0 then please feel free to do as I have suggested above and submit a request for technical support, send a letter directly to support@acronis.com or report any of them on this forum starting the new thread for each separate issue.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.