Ewido deleted my windows installer files.

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by Peep!, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peep!

Peep! Guest

Yeah... Not to be rude or anything, I find Ewido to be great and all, and I know this is most likely because of my system and all, but did Ewido have to delete my installer files?

I recently bought (paid for) Savage: The Battle for Newerth.

As you can see, I wait for the price of games to go down before buying. I'm not very affluent, I don't even have a job yet (I'm a minor.) Hence why I can't afford another windows CD to replace these missing files.

Now, Ewido has caused me nothing but grief. My computer was fine. I visited this forum because it helped me get rid of a java.byteverify virus or something like that. I am eternally grateful for that. But this is insane.

I'm missing a buttload of system files due to an overzealous program, and after running through the 200 things it deleted serveral times, I cannot seem to find any Windows files.

I have come across one thing it said was "Downloader.Agent.ac", and it is C:/setup.304.

I've restored it, and it still doesn't work. Any help on where I could restore my missing system files would be greatly appreciated.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/Spykill/installer.jpg

2. kkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkk Guest

I dont think Ewido deleted Windows files! Maybe you have bad sectors...

All files deleted by ewido can be restored from quarantine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.