Espon printers

Discussion in 'hardware' started by lodore, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lodore

lodore Registered Member

I myself have had 2 Epson printers in the past and both had the same issue.
    when you get a new print cartridge you have to clean the heads around 10 times just to print properly. It appears it is not an uncommon problem. I have had customers in the past complaining about the something. Today I had a phone call from a customer that has an epson printer and is having the same issue.

Has anyone else had this experience with Epson printers?

2. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

I have used a multifunction Epson printer (called Office TX600FW where I live) for about two years. It has worked perfectly, no problem at all when changing cartridges.

3. TerryWood

TerryWood Registered Member

Hi Lodore

I have an Epson printer, an Epson Stylus SX 400, had it about a year now. I have exactly the same problems that you describe. Based on my experience and cost of cartridges, a) I could not recommend this printer b) I will not buy another Epson

Terry

4. xxJackxx

xxJackxx Registered Member

The only way to run an Epson is to get a model that you can buy a continuous ink system for. I'm sure Epson doesn't endorse the idea but it will save you a ridiculous amount of money.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

I have the 810 and haven't had your issue.

6. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

i have numerous epson printers and dont normally have this issue. the one problem sometimes you have with a epson unlike say a hp they will continue to print till the cartridge is basically dry and that is usually the cause for the problem. that is one of the reasons i use refillable cartridges so i can refill them as soon as the printer says they are low the first time. problem is if you are using epson ones and buying them every time you of course want to get the most ink possible out of them.

i HIGHLY recc the refillable cartridges for epson printers this way this does not normally happen. and besides is SOOOOOOO MUCH CHEAPER to fill them and very easy to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.