ESET SS 4.2 make blue screen. Help

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by AWK, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AWK

AWK Registered Member

Hi,

I have been using ESET NOD32 for a few years now and I`m very happy so far. However, there is some problem now. When I process photos or only open one after another it suddenly shows blue screen with letter and something about DUMP and computer is down. I restarted and after a while it happened again ONLY when I open image to view. No photoshop, no other editing program is open in this time. I asked my friend who is in IT field about it and he checked my "minidump" files which I sent him and his advice at the end was: "Get rid of this stupid NOD32, this is what cause the problem according to .DMP files"
    I don`t want to get rid of my ESET Security because I`m happy with that. However if this continue I may not have any option, only uninstall.
    Anyone have the same problem? I have renewal coming next month and I have to be sure I pay for something it will work as it used to.
    Thanks

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hi AWK, PM sent.

3. AWK

AWK Registered Member

Please check your PM again.
    Thank You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.