ESET Smart Security interfering with my Emusic Download manager

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Thelion, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thelion

Thelion Registered Member

Hi,

I have encountered the following problem: I have tried to download from Emusic using the Emusic Download Manager (version 4.1.2). However, the tracks do not seem to start at all, they stay in a "Queued" state all the time, and that does not seem to progress at all, so even after an hour, they are in the same "queued" state.

I did not experience this problem before when I used other Antivirus/Internet Security programs. So the question is: Could this be something in my current ESET Smart Security 4.0.467.0 settings that are interfering with this download, and is there something that I can do about this? That would be good to know, especially because I am using also other Download managers from time to time and if there are similar problems with those (haven't tried them yet as I would like to resolve this problem first) then I could pro actively try to avoid similar issues with them.

Also, Opening some web pages, including this one, results in that it first opens only a blank page and only after multiple times refreshing that web page that I get through to the page that I am attempting to reach.

Could you please help me in these issues?

Thanks,
    Thomas

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

try with web module scanning disabled

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.