ESET smart security (English Version)

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by aswinarun, Dec 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aswinarun

aswinarun Registered Member

Hello all,
    I am new to this forum and I know this question is wierd, but trust me its not....
    I have been looking for the ESET software for my new desktop & lap(in eng version). But the problem is that I am in Germany and it comes with german version here(obviously).But since my knowledge in German is very dismal, I wont take any risk in getting that and sitting there without knowing what to do. So I qurried some of the resellers here, but it seems they are not aware about how to get the eng version of the software.:(

I thought of buying it online, but the website of ESET redirects to Germany when u click buy from global webpage.o_O

So it would be really helpful if anyone can help me to get some english version of this software.(Preferably online)

thank you all!!!
    aswinarun

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

As long as you have a valid license for a product, you can download any language version you want from the ESET download page using the username and password you received after purchase.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.