ESET Smart Security + Advanced Windows Care Professional

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by newbie2247, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newbie2247

newbie2247 Registered Member

Hello to all. :)

I have an important question regarding compatibility with ESET and Advanced Windows Care Professional v2.

Could anyone here please tell me if they are compatible and if it is OK for me to use my Windows Care Prof. with my ESET Smart Security? I bought it for a year when I had my XP and was using Trend Micro.

Now I have Vista Premium Home and ESET and still have 8 or 9 months left on the Adv. Windows Care, which by the way I learned is compatible with my Vista.

I want to keep my computer happy, healthy and optimized (although I don't really know how to do that on my own) and need to know from members and/or staff here if it is alright to use the Windows Care along with my ESET. I hope so as it cost enough, LOL. :rolleyes:

Thanks all and have a great day. :)

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I have clients running both with no issues . These clients use XP but I believe Vista won't be problem

3. newbie2247

Do they run the whole thing? The registry stuff, immunizing stuff in the anti-spyware part, etc., etc.?

I was wondering if the "immunizing" part would conflict or be a problem with ESET/Nod32. Just want to be clear on that along with everything else that Advanced Windows Care Profe. does. I'm very concerned and want to do all the correct things.

Thanks.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I am sorry , I don't know details . Have no idea about the immuzing part of Advanced Windows Care . I know they use regularly that program and haven't complained to me about it.

5. newbie2247

OK, well thank you for your reply and experience.

This is the place to come for ESET information and since none of your clients have had no problems (and I have to assume they are using the FULL paid version that I am) I will go ahead, do a full scan and select "repair" everything.

Wish me luck, hehm heh. :D

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

[MOVE]GOOD LUCK , MATE ! :thumb: [/MOVE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.