Eset smart security 5 crashes with "Memory could not be read" when in interactive mod

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by wp_guy, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wp_guy

wp_guy Registered Member

Hi there.
    My Eset smart security 5 started crashing yesterday with odd error. When I switch my firewall from automatic to interactive mode and some program tries to access internet i get a popup asking what to do that's when that error is happening.
    See attached screenshot.
    I have undated software to the latest version by going to "update" section and performing an update.

Does anybody have any suggestions please?

Thank you.

http://s8.postimage.org/90ynbqp7p/eset_error.jpg

2. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

I have moved this thread from the 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' forum to the 'ESET Smart Security' forum.

Which HIPS support module is currently installed? You can find this by going to "Help and Support" on the left side of your ESET program window and clicking 'About ESET Smart Security'
    We released HIPS support module 1063 today which contains a hotfix for this.

If you have this module installed and are still experiencing problems, please create a SysInspector Log and email it to ESET Customer Care. The steps on how to do this can be found here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.