eset problem

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by bigc73542, Dec 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

same here. i have tried literally EVERYTHING out there and i always go back to my top few picks with eset still as always being #1 i have installed it probably as many or close to as trjam has and as well for hundreds of clients and i have personally never seen a single bsod caused directly by eset from any of those installs.

2. Legendkiller

Legendkiller Registered Member

Eset has been one program , since version :2.5 , which has never malfunctioned despite all these years.

3. whitedragon551

whitedragon551 Registered Member

How can you blame ESET without troubleshooting? Could be anything causing it. :rolleyes:

4. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I am not >>Blaming Esset<<< It is just an incompatability with something on my comp. And I am happy with what I have on my computer now so I would rather run security software that doesn't have the issues with it.

5. whitedragon551

whitedragon551 Registered Member

The title of this thread and your posts in this thread: "this is the only security program that has given me problems like this ever" definitely look like your blaming Eset.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

The OP has moved on so maybe we should too.

7. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

Yep!

Regardless of who/what/when/where/how it's no use 'troubleshooting' any further if BicC respectfully acknowledges he's no longer interested in this.

8. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

For one last dance I reinstalled Eset antivirus just to see if I might be able to get a log or at least see what might be causing the BSOD's. "Abracadabra" Antivirus 7 is running perfectly now. I don't guess I will ever know what the problem was but at least it is working as it should now. Thanks for taking the time to try and help. I took you suggestions seriously.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  9. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

that is the trouble with incompatibilities - and usually why a memory dump at time of error is required to try and track down the two conflicting programs. While it is annoying to get program crashes you can't explain - an explanation is usually there if you dig deep enough...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.