ESET NOD32 Antivirus 3.0.667 released

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Marcos, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmvine

Lmvine Registered Member

Yes, restarted. Just got this in email from ESET. May explain issue.

"We apologize for the inconvenience. Our developers are working on the update servers and the issue should be fixed by today. If you are still having issue after 24 hours, please uninstall and reinstall your software. Here are the instructions to uninstall and reinstall: ...."

Thanks for your help.

Looks like their updater has issues.

2. Lmvine

Lmvine Registered Member

They got their updater working. Wonder how often that happens?
    Thanks all.

3. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Good to hear you updated.

4. JH99

JH99 Registered Member

I've had the 100%CPU usage issue for several weeks, but discovered a SOLUTION today for at least my situation.

During 100% CPU usage, ProcMon showed thousands of name collision events for NOD*.tmp files. In Windows\Temp there were 65535 NOD*.tmp files that had been created on 5-8-2008 (apparently left by a single problem on that day). After I deleted all of the NOD*.tmp files, NOD32 is happy, even with Advanced Heuristics enabled, and now I'm happy.

Btw, I had also just upgraded to 3.0.667 before I found my solution.

Hope this helps someone else.

Regards

5. Darth AkSarBen

Darth AkSarBen Registered Member

We just installed the newer 667 version here at the winery for 10 computers. However, the automatic update comes up with an orange when I check computers in the morning. I have set the update to update at specific times of day, EACH day (now) as opposed to regularly through the day. I am hoping this will correct this. Any thoughts?

When I go to update and do a manual update, the updates go through fine. We are on Satellite broadband that is always on, and don't go through a proxy server.

6. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Trial versions of ESET NOD32 Antivirus v3.0.667 are now available for download in Croatian, Czech, English, German, Hungarian, Polish and Russian from ESET's web site at http://www.eset.com/download/, or contact your local distributor or reseller. Other languages will follow in the future.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

7. daddave

daddave Registered Member

Is it still possible to download previous versions like v3.0.650? :doubt: Oops - sorry I just found a copy (as yet uninstalled) -but presumably I might have had a problem otherwise in attempting to install what others are suggesting may be a more stable release than the current version.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

The latest version is very stable for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.