Eset Mobile Security Problems after purchasing

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by SBMongoos, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SBMongoos

SBMongoos Registered Member

About every other day or so EMS throws a "!" at the top of the screen. When I follow through every time it asks me to enable real time security. Why does it keep doing this? I'm not disabling it.

When using the Task Manager and looking under the tabs Processes, Services and Tasks I see a few items with a rec square and white X off to the right. What does this represent? One of which is Eset.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  2. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

For the real-time scanner issue, it may be best to submit a support case online with Customer Care. Include the version of EMS you're using, whether you bought it through eset.com or Google Play and the model of phone you're using since all that information may be critical to the answer.

For the Task Manager, the red squares represent non-system processes/services from applications that were installed by you. You can stop most processes or services but keep in mind that some processes and services cannot be stopped, including ESET.

3. SBMongoos

Thanks.

I submitted the report via the smartphone this a.m. Keeps coming up. Thanks again.

4. SBMongoos

Still keeps happening! Is there a fix for this or is it a "feature bug"?

5. SBMongoos

Even after the last update (which I was told via email by Eset that would fix this issue) this is still occurring regularly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.