ESET Mobile Security for Android Real Time Logging?

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by paulv7260, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulv7260

paulv7260 Registered Member

I'm using the trial version for Android and I cannot tell if real-time scanning is running at all. Apparently it only logs threats detected; not the fact that it looked for threats. Maybe I'm spoiled by my PC ESET NOD 32 but isn't there a way to tell the mobile version to log real-time scans like it logs the on-demand scans?

I understand capacity constraints and all that but a small log would at least let me know that it is working. Before I purchase I need to be confident that my AV software is doing the job.

Paul

2. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

You're correct that real-time scanning only logs detected threats but not activity. That’s by design on all of our products with the thought of not interrupting you from regular activities if there isn’t an immediate danger. However, we will take this into the consideration for the future versions. ESET Mobile Security does scan all applications from Google Play as well as any files downloaded from web or email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.