Eset - I just want to thank you.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Lollan, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lollan

Lollan Registered Member

Installation in under 30 seconds, Uninstallation even quicker. More customization than any antivirus I've used and the lightest footprint. Never had to reinstall it because part of it wasn't functioning correctly. (I get this soooo often with Norton) Your heuristics are excellent and saved my tail when sober hit big back in late 2003. I know that when I install Nod32 on a system, it won't come back in two weeks because it's update module isn't functioning and can't overwrite older definitions or pounds a customer's budget system with only 256MB of ram into the ground like other antiviruses do. Your support forums are excellent and all of the moderators do an excellent job. Thanks to your product, I'm looking to make a career out of this as I am entering my college years and attain a better knowledge of virus removal.

So, you may ask.. what's the occasion? I had some downtime at work the other day and decided to do a quick search through all of my invoices over the last year and a half at my current job. I had no idea how many systems I have removed viruses from until this, but I was soon approaching my thousandth "general pc tuneup" , which is basically cleaning out all of the nasties from our customer's PCs. I used noneother than Nod32 through all of these. :)

Well, today on a system loaded with Spyfalcon none the less, I hit the big one! I threw myself a little party with Cheerwine (I can't handle your coffee, sorry guys :( ) and Bandicoot's theme songs playing in the background. :)

Thank you for making an excellent and reliable product, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing great things with V3, which will surely hit the mainstream market with a bang in my opinion!

2. pykko

pykko Registered Member

nice words, Lollan! Agree with you! ;)
    Are there any chances to get a beta for v3 before May ends? :D

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

I think a better chance of landing a man on Mars by then :blink: ;) :D

Cheers :D

4. kalpik

kalpik Registered Member

5. pykko

pykko Registered Member

Well, I've just seen version 3.0.13 prebeta to one of my friends and I thought it might be available soon. Unfortunately that guy has no installer. :( :D
    There were many improvements and....hm...but let's not say everything. :D Perhaps it will be out...hopefully. :)

Last edited: May 25, 2006
  6. pc-support

pc-support Registered Member

Screenshots!
    Screenshots!
    Screenshots!
    Screenshots!
    Screenshots!
    Screenshots!
    Screenshots!
    Screenshots!
    Screenshots!

:D

7. abzd55

abzd55 Registered Member

dont want screenshots...:D...want V3 ... desparate....:cool:

8. pykko

pykko Registered Member

lol :D I'll try my best to post some, but I preffer the installer rather than the screenshots. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.