Eset help me renew, please; you didn't answer my support plea

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Saint Satin Stain, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saint Satin Stain

Saint Satin Stain Registered Member

Huntsville, AL and Greenwich Village, NYC
    I won a license at Computer Haven. I want to renew it in my name. How do I do that? I don't believe that I should pay the new price.

Edit: redundant blank space removed

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2008
  2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Were you able to renew the license?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

3. Saint Satin Stain

Saint Satin Stain Registered Member

Huntsville, AL and Greenwich Village, NYC
    Yes, a very nice young lady called me from California and renewed the license immediately with no problems. She also unified my renewal with a license that I gave as a present to a relative in NYC. I administer that relative's network and choose the software. She just wants to point and shoot. NOD32 is best for her computing style. NOD32 sends me emails if there is an attack of malware it stops.

I only wish some other companies would respond as Eset did to solve my problem.
    My experiences with Eset have been good, very good. Thank you, Goretsky, Eset did good. They have a loyal customer and I recommend NOD32 to everyone.

There is one thing, unrelated, that I noticed on some sites. I should have made a list, but I didn't. They hghly recommend NOD32 for expert or experienced users. I believe that it is 2.7 they refer to in that, the interface was a bit much. 3.0 is easy. I can direct my cousin over the phone and she can follow easily. She's the point and shoot gal. Eset should have sites correct that perception, that NOD32 and ESS are for experts. Even the full setup is easy to navigate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.