Eset ERA, pricing and availability

Discussion in 'ESET Server & Remote Administrator' started by Richard Conram, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard Conram

Richard Conram Registered Member

I had ERA installed some two years ago to test out some remote admin stuff, but shelfed it since I figured I can get a later version at a later time when Eset update their products, this was when running ESS BE 4.

So Eset updated their software and now I am looking to use ERA again, or at least try it due to issues with implementing custom Firewall Policies, but when entering my license at the Eset site I am unable to download it, no explanation, no errors.

It seems, from a number of searches, that ERA requires another license and is currently a product I have to buy? Can someone verify this? What is the cost, if any?

2. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

Your best option would probably be to contact your local ESET distributor. They'll be able to give you the most accurate quote on a license based on what your specific needs are and how many client computers are going to be covered.

If you're in Sweden, the local ESET site is http://www.eset.se

Contact info can be found here: http://www.esetscandinavia.com/about-us/contact-us/

3. Richard Conram

So this means that ERA is no longer free?

I am fully aware of dealer and distributor deals and all that, but frankly, when buying software, Sweden is the last place I would buy anything. Don't need anything in Swedish and prices are generally a lot higher.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

1, ERA is included in Business Edition / Endpoint licenses.
    2, Users should buy products from a local distributor or reseller. Bear in mind that technical support is provided by the distributor from whom the license was purchased.

5. Richard Conram

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.