ESET EAV v5 Trial issues

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by siljaline, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

I attempted with some success in performaing a virgin v5 EAV Trial on an XP Home PC.

These were some of the issues I encountered subsequent to the installation.

Ghost Flags :ouch:

Error Code 2350 This - is with regards to a V5 engine.

• Virus signature update failed TRIAL-username & password are entered in the system correctly.

• No results menu visible subsequent to an on-demand scan post the creation of a scheduled scan. ESET needs to get into the code here and revert this to how it was in V4 since the onus is on the user to decide and interpet the log filtering type(s)

HIPS disabled. as per usual.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

This is not related solely to EAV v5 trial version, this issue occurs also with v4.2 and is supposed to be fixed in the next service build

Unfortunately, without checking the install logs it's impossible to tell the reason for the error.

Please PM me your username/password so that I can verify your license.

Not sure what you mean, I haven't noticed any differences in scheduled scan between v3,v4,v5. Please provide some screen shots for illustration.

HIPS should be enabled by default. Not sure if it remains disabled when you enable it and restart your computer. I'd suggest contacting Customer care on this matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.