ESET blocking stuff

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by pillad1, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pillad1

pillad1 Registered Member

Hey,

So recently my ESET was blocking all SSL connections. Thus, I could not use the Minecraft.exe client. I finally got that fixed though. Now, I'm noticing my Windows Remote Desktop program is not able to connect to a computer that is online. I have connected before.. Like Friday last week or make even Saturday. For some reason now I can no longer connect to that computer.

I contacted the man in charge of that computer, and we were on the phone together when I tried to connect again. He said the computer was on, but I could not connect. I'm thinking it might be ESET. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

put the firewall in interactive mode and try to connect - then approve the connection.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Did you enable SSL scanning?

4. pillad1

pillad1 Registered Member

Thank you guys for getting back to me. I have "Ask about non-visited" websites turned on for the SSL scanning. I have not been asked to trust the connection, exclude, or deny the connection using Remote Desktop.

And I have always been running my anti-virus in Interactive mode because in just standard Automatic mode so much stuff was not working haha.

Still though, it is not working.. Is there a way to see what ESET has blocked and unblocked going through the firewall?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.