Erros After Copy/Update

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by mata7, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

The ONLY concern i ever experienced with FD-ISR so far was of my own doing. I inadvertently renamed a snaphot archive with a duplicate name and it didn't go over too well and failed to boot my snapshot but the joy in this was that FD-ISR overcome that issue after i turned to the snaps archive and Copy/Paste over the problem snap with it's archive. Took maybe a matter of a few minutes at most. I chose a Last Good to boot into it and then Copy/Paste with the archive.

This program self corrected! I don't know any other that can do that. I have very high regard for FD-ISR because it also corrects my own blunders.

2. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

This is too personal and has nothing to do with the missing on demand schedules in FDISR. Even when I wouldn't use schedules, I still would ask Leapfrog to improve the schedules of FDISR. That's the difference between you and me.

The schedules are still the worst part of FDISR and I don't need any other explanation, than fix it. If you don't use it, doesn't mean that other users don't need it. In your case you have to ignore schedules, while other users will find them very useful.
    Again it's not YOUR FirstDefense-ISR or Peter's FirstDefense-ISR, it's everybody's FirstDefense-ISR and I'm not asking much, just an additional minor setting to make on demand schedules possible. Case closed.

3. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Of course just because some users don't have use or even a need to depend on that feature (like me) shouldn't suggest to you that it's unneccessary and i don't mean to imply that it's not if you happen to read it that way, but you are really addressing the wrong party for that concern, because sorry for you i'm not affiliated in any way with Leapfrog and couldn't possibly pass a memo to their desk even if i wanted to.

4. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I'm not affiliated with Leapfrog either. I only see functions and possibilities in softwares, all the rest doesn't interest me.
    If there was a software as good as FDISR with on demand schedules, I would ditch FDISR immediately and use that software instead. But there is no competing software with FDISR, so I'm FORCED to keep on using FDISR.

5. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

In that i'm of 100% total agreement. I don't find anything to even remotely match it or it's potential. I have to admit, i'm blowed away like no other program of this kind could prove, and it takes a lot of proven results to impress me. FD-ISR fits that category perfectly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.