Error

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by medicsix, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medicsix

medicsix Registered Member

Here I am for my first post, I have migrate easy ver 7.0 build 619, Trying to copy XP Pro from one 80 gig western digital to the 80 that came with the program. When setting it up using automatic or manual and it reboots to copy, it checks the partition and then I get Error: Partition configuration has changed-Press any key to reboot. At first I thought it might be GoBack but I removed it and it still gives the error. The copy of XP I'm trying to copy is a fresh install.Thankyou

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello medicsix,

Could you please send me PM with the confirmation of the purchase? I will try to help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. medicsix

medicsix Registered Member

I'm sorry but what exactly do you need as a "confirmation of the purchase"

4. Acronis Support

Hello medicsix,

You can send your order number or e-mail that you used to make a purchase or serial number of your software.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

5. htawil

htawil Registered Member

Re: Error partition configuration has changed

I am having the same problem. Please post solution and reply to my email ~email removed~

Thanks
    HT

htawil, I have removed your email address so it will not be harvested by spam bots. Please don't post your email in the forum. Acronis Support will reply to your questions here in this thread - snapdragin

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2005
  6. LAN Falcon

LAN Falcon Guest

Error partition configuration has changed

I am experiencing the same problem when using Migrate Easy v6. Therefore, please let me know if a resolution has been found. I receive an "Error partition configuration has changed" after changing the destination size of the partition and rebooting Windows XP Professional SP2.

Also, I upgraded to Migrate Easy v7.0 however it won't install because I have True Image v8.0 installed. There wasn't any mention on the website that v7.0 would work if True Image was installed. Is a refund or credit in order?

Thanks

Frank

7. Acronis Support

Hello all,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Cloning Software.

The problem described in this thread is probably related to the USB hard disk drive as the destination one and is the known issue. It has been already fixed for Acronis True Image product.

Please contact our Support Team if you still have this issue open and also please provide a link to this thread in your request.

Thank you.

--
    Andrew Berezovsky

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  8. Acronis Support

Hello Frank,

Please note that Acronis Migrate Easy is included into Acronis True Image product as the "Disk Clone" wizard. The problem under consideration should be already fixed in the 937 build of Acronis True Image 8.0.

Please contact our Support Team if you want to proceed with the refund of Acronis Migrate Easy product and provide a link to this thread in your request.

Thank you.

--
    Andrew Berezovsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.