Error while unpacking program, code 2.

Discussion in 'EULAlyzer Forum' started by Villa Rancho, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Villa Rancho

Villa Rancho Registered Member

I am running VISTA and I have used Eulalyzer for years and I have heartily recommended it every chance that I have had; however, I now have a problem.

After running an AVG scan, Eulalyzer was no longer available. I have downloaded and uninstalled it repeatedly, but after each download I always receive this message "Error while unpacking program, code 2. Please report to author" and I am unable to report is as I am using the "Free" version.

It really was not free, because I originally made a donation, because I thought the program was worth something even if it was not the “Pro Version.” None the less, I am stuck. Would anyone be kind enough to advise me of a course of action? I would truly appreciate the assistance and would like to thank you very much in advance!

PS I have tried every relevant suggestion in the forms.

David at entek11@aol.com

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Do you have the latest Service Pack and all available updates (via Windows Update) installed for Vista?

If not, please try installing Service Pack 2, and then running Windows Update to get all remaining available updates, and see if it fixes the problem for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.