Error when trying to install nod32 smart beta version

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by bimitre, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bimitre

bimitre Registered Member

Dear all, i´m new in this forum and this is my first post. I have a problem trying to install the nod32 smart security beta in mi pc. Previously I had installed a trial version of Nod32 2.7. I uninstall this version from add/remove programs and I restart my pc. Then I ejecute the Nod32 smart beta installer and says that I must Uninstall the previous version of Nod32. So I tried cleaning the windows registry with Regcleaner and Ccleaner. But always says the same error! so I open the regedit and there are a lot of keys for Nod32 and I can´t delete them. Can anyone help me?
    I attach an error screenshot -
    Thanks to all!!

Attached Files:

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You haven't uninstalled your NOD32 properly.

1. Download the trial version again
    Trial version
    Install it again and restart the computer

2. After restart , visit Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs

3. Uninstall NOD32

4. Reboot when prompt

5. After restart , go to C:\Program files and manually delete the folder ESET

6. Uninstall any 3rd party firewalls you may have from Control Panel -> Add/Remove programs

Now try to install your new product . By the way , it is called ESET Smart Security (not what you said) . ESET will have an antivirus product only now called ESET Antivirus :thumb:

3. bimitre

bimitre Registered Member

Thank you very much for the reply!! I Solved the problem installing and uninstalling the Nod32 antivirus.

<-- You was right!! ;)

Regards.

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

You are welcome !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.