Error Messages in Log

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Passat, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Passat

Passat Guest

Hello
    I have often following Messages in my Log.

Zeit Modul Ereignis Nutzer
    03.01.2006 17:13:43 Kernel Fehler bei Initialisierung des Systems zum Einreichen verdächtiger Dateien zur Analyse.
    03.01.2006 17:13:42 Kernel NOD32 konnte nicht initialisert werden. NOD32 Systemmodule funktionieren möglicherweise nicht korrekt.

What can be the Problem ?
    Thanks.(Sorry for my bad English)

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Passat

You could try an uninstall, reinstall.

3. alglove

alglove Registered Member

It looks like NOD32 has a problem initializing the ThreatSense.net module, which sends suspicious quarantined items back to Eset. These items are usually stored in C:\Program Files\ESET\infected . Try deleting all the files from inside this folder and try again.

Of course, the other message says that NOD32 could not initialize, so it is possible that other parts of NOD32 are not working correctly, either.

If deleting all the files from the "infected" folder does not make the problems go away, it could be that NOD32 itself is corrupt. Try downloading a FRESH copy of NOD32 from Eset. Uninstall your current NOD32. Reboot. Delete C:\Program Files\ESET, if it is still there. Now install the fresh NOD32, reboot, and see if the problem is fixed.

Entschuldigen Sie bitte mein schlechtes Deutsch. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.