error message

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ianpostie, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ianpostie

ianpostie Registered Member

Hi all just found this forum need soom help please.

My brother in law asked me if I would look at his PC as it was not too good,it was well corrupted and hijacked so I just re installed Windows XP and set up some decent security for him.I suggested he get Nod32 as I have it and very happy with it,so i installed it for him but when you switch his PC off, on the windows shut down screen an error message comes up and says

" Drive A is not ready either the disk is not in properly or the door is open "!

erm........ Drive A is the floppy drive and his PC does't have a floppy drive!

After a while I realised it was only doing it when Nod32 was on the PC as I had uninstalled it and reinstalled it 4 times and the message wasn't there when Nod32 wasn't on the PC.I had re installed XP 3 times and it still happened. Any ideas? :doubt:

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

3. ianpostie

Thank you for the link to the thread,removing the tick for diskette in AMON seems to have stopped the error message :)

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

5. ianpostie

Thanks for that,I must say this is a really good site theres loads of info on Nod32 I only found it yesterday and its great as its international, people from all over the world.

;) see the world isn't that big LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.