Error E000101F4

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by DonCarroll, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonCarroll

DonCarroll Guest

Hi,

I have a Dell SX280 with a dell partition and C: drive...it boots to XP just fine. I am booting from Acronis version 7.0 CD-ROM and trying to restore an image...I select the option to restore, click next, and I get an error message from Acronis: Error E000101F4 Acronis True Image has not found any hard disk drives?

I know I have a hard disk drive? this message is displayed when I select any of the options? Please help?

Don

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello DonCarroll,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We regret to inform you that we do not support Acronis True Image 7.0 any more. The latest build for this version is 638 and you may try using it. We recommend you to purchase the upgrade version of Acronis True Image 8.0.

If the problem remains please create sysinfo.txt as described at https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55317 and send it to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.