error creating registry key

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by aliz, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aliz

aliz Registered Member

o_O my computer was full with spyware, adware, malware, trojans, you name it, so I decided to download a program that could helpme fix it, wait but before that I tried installing Msn messenger 7.0 and it created an error message because i dont have iexplorer 6.0, so I tried to download it but it wouldnt let me it said that there was an error creating registry key code 1009, so I scanned my computer for viruses and thats when i found out all the trash I had. So first I try downloading Spyware Blaster

Error creating registry key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/microsoft/Window/CurrentVersion/Uninstall/spywareblaster_is1
    RegcreatEx failed;code 1009
    La base de registro de configuraciones esta dañada

(my computer is in "spanish", though many things are in english)

the only things it let me install were Hijackthis, Xoftspy and I already had spybot, but still they wouldnt fix the problems so I had to do alot manually, I thought if all the trash was gone the error would be fixed, but it seems not, so now i dont know what to do!!! please help me!!!

Ps. the message is always the same, the only thing that changes its the program name

2. Under0ath

Under0ath Registered Member

There are some other programs id recomend you download to eliminate your overwhelming spyware problem.

Ad-Aware SE Personal (or if you want, professional. It just gives you an active scan called Ad-Wate, somewhat fun/helpful)
    Microsoft Anti-Spyware Beta (a very good spyware removal tool, also has an active scan)

Before installing any other programs (such as Msn Messenger) id recomend getting rid of your Spyware problem first, so it wont cause things to go wrong.

Do you have something thats screwing with your registry?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.