error at starting

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Uguel707, May 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Hi!

Since one week ago, there has been a Microsoft window that popped after booting saying that Windows has encountered a problem. I noticed that it has happened not long after I installed Zone Alarm Pro. It doesn't happens each time I start my computer, it happens randomly, my pc crashed down 2 times up to now, :oops:so tonight, I went through the problem. I was directed to Microsoft, they scanned my pc and they found that Norton was the problemo_O Could it be a conflict between Norton and Zone Alarm try-and buy- Pro version? For I noticed that it happened shortly afer installing it? I've never had any problem like that before. The old ZoneAlarm version never did that either.
    I went To Norton Symantec, they scan my computer and said I should upgrade to the latest version. IMHO. even if my AV was too old, it should not make a PC crash for that matter.
    I'm supposed to upgrade Norton on the 2003-07-31, at least this is what I've got in the AV window. I've disabled Norton to launch at start up until I get a solution. Any idea?

Uguel

win xp home,StarGate system, X-treme tower, Nvidia

2. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

[move]I can't update either :'( Bye![/move]

3. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

I found and solve the problem myself. :D I dsinstalled ZA.
    Norton 2002 didn't agree with Zone alarm Pro Trial Version. Now I can update My AV and I don't have any error window when I start my PC. Bye!

--Norton matched best with the previous ZATV--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.