Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by aigle, Feb 10, 2014.
From where I can get it?
Links from pages that I know but you should try them due to some positive indications on VT scanner
there is a another version of EQsecure, the 3.41 (alycon ruleset), but unfortunately i can't found a place to download.
I have this version, which I saved back in 2008.
This the "ReadMeFirst.txt" -:
- This ruleset is only for EQS v3.41 and Windows XP (English Edition) with SP2 or SP3.
- ALL rules must be removed before importing those new ones.
- Once all the rules have been imported, you must reboot your computer.
- The option "Automaticaly trust programs digitally signed by Microsoft" must be disabled.
- This ruleset should ONLY be used as a template.
- Global rules must not be reordered.
Hi. I need alycon ruleset but can't find it anywhere
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Alycon's ruleset for 3.41, works with v4.2, too.
If someone needs EQSecure 3.41 (md5 78262c3a5de83588940d1c6a752207dc):
I feel that old rule not work well with v4.2. I need help again, if someone keep these file please share it for me
This is one the great Triumphs of windows HIPS history nearing legend courtesy Alcyon's rule sets only to end in horrible tragedy of it's complete demise before compatibility with x64 bits systems.
I still grieve EQS teams failure to produce a few more releases and fit for Win 7/8
Separate names with a comma.