Enterprise vs Business Versions

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by LarryLuciani, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LarryLuciani

LarryLuciani Registered Member

Is the enterprise version still available or is it now re-labeled as business? If it is still available what is the difference?

2. LarryLuciani

I think I am in the wrong forum so I re-posted in Nod32 Anti-virus forum.
    Sorry.

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Business edition is the new name of the previous Enterprise edition.

Business edition includes the protection software (EAV or ESS) , the Mirror option and the ESET RA . As each and every license for ESET software , BE supports downgrade to the previous versions of the product so you can use NOD32 v2 and RA v1 with a Business edition license with no problem

4. Cosmo32

Cosmo32 Guest

Thank you HiTech_Boy for this explanation. I have waited for the last 3 months for anyone to state this clearly. I accept that you do not speak for ESET.....;)

I am in the 2d year (last) of my license for the "Enterprise Edition/5 seats." Yes, I do use the previous V2.70.39. I would like to continue to use this version. I am not yet convinced that the new V3.0 Business Edition is sound yet. Perhaps it will be by year-end when I come up for renewal. Time may tell....... :D

Should I choose to renew my current EE license for the newer Business Edition, will I still be able to continue to use my current "very bullet-proof" V2 level of ESET code? I do understand that any new license issued by ESET may be against/for the newer Business Edition...... but, I am happy with what I have now.
    Thank you.

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

As long as v2 is still supported , yes .

6. LarryLuciani

Thanks for clearing this up for me, you would think they might leave a trail of information on the website for a few years anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.