Enpass Password Manager

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Krusty, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Krusty

Krusty Registered Member

Version 6.0.4
    Release Date January 31, 2019

2. Krusty

Krusty Registered Member

Version 6.0.4
    Release Date March 4, 2019

What’s New

• Always run Enpass Assistant in docked mode: From now onwards, you can stick the Enpass Assistant on the screen, and it won’t disappear when you click outside it. You can enable it from Enpass General settings under the Behavior section. Also, once the Enpass Assistant is opened, you can use the Keyboard shortcut Shift+Ctrl+ D to stick it on the screen.
    Improvements

• Added an option (via Right clicking) to delete custom icons from the icon chooser.
    • The Enpass Assistant is now more Keyboard friendly. You can open the main app, browser settings, dock the Assistant or even quit the app from the Keyboard itself.
    • While searching for information, the app now selects the first item by default from the results.
    • Sometimes the main list was flicking after adding, editing, archiving or deleting an item. Now all these actions are flicker-free.
    • Introducing a right-click, contextual menu for Windows Touch devices.
    • The scrolling gets smoother for the Windows Touch Devices.
    • Double-clicking the Enpass icon in the taskbar will now open the main app windows.
    • The sync messages are now localized.
    Fixes

• An issue of connection error between Chrome extension and Enpass App emerged as Google changed the signing certificate of Chrome browser due to which Enpass was not validating it as an authorized browser. It’s been fixed now.
    • An issue where the app was crashing or showing a blank screen on the startup has been fixed.
    • A bug causing the app to slow down while searching for information has been fixed.
    • A bug that was causing the display problems in Chinese and Japanese languages when the system scaling set to 125,175 or 225% has been fixed.
    • After restarting the app, the application window will no longer reset itself.
    • Fixed an issue where some of our users reported that the icons of the app Toolbar and Categories weren’t visible.
    • Fixed the synchronization for various WebDAV configurations.
    • Fixed an issue where the item could be saved with an empty title if the title was cleared while editing the information.
    • A bug causing the app to crash while importing data from Bitwarden has been squashed to ensure a smooth onboarding to Enpass.
    • For those using Multiple-vaults, the customs icons were not syncing across devices. It’s now fixed.
    • For those using multiple monitors, the app doesn’t resize itself while moving it to another monitor. It will also remember the monitor where the app was last opened.

3. guest

guest Guest

Enpass v6.1.0 Released (May 28, 2019)
    Download
    Release Notes
    Version 6.1.0
    Release Date May 28, 2019

What's New:
    • Pwned Password section in Password Audit: A section for the passowrds which are Pwned (compromised in a hack) under the Password Audit sections. The app will securely check all your passwords against the list of breached passwords in the past (via haveibeenhacked.com), and if found, the compromised passwords will appear under this section, which we recommend should be changed immediately.
    • Classic View: Many of our Windows users still loving the Classic View and demanded the same for Enpass. And here it is. For Windows 7 and 8 the app by default run in the Classic theme and for Windows 10 you need to enable it from the app Settings > Customize > Theme > Select the Classic option and restart the app.
    • Password subset: The feature makes a comeback, Enpass now lets you see certain characters of a password as specified by position. For example, “1st, 3rd, next-to-last, last” by just mentioning their place in a specified format.
    • Exporting database in CSV Format: Now in addition to the JSON & TXT we also support exporting your data in the CSV format.

Improvements
    • Enhanced Import from other password managers: We have tweaked the import functionality, which will make Migration of your data from other (not so good) password managers to Enpass a cake walk.
    • Tag Suggestions: Better tag suggestions, the app will auto-suggest the existing tags (along with the parent of the tag) as soon as you start trying them.
    • Password Readability: This update improves the readability of Passwords against the light/dark backgrounds with a new color combination for the Digits, Uppercase, and Symbols.
    • Option to clear ‘Recent items’ from the app: Now you can clear the list of Recent items from the app’s Menu bar.
    • Exporting Trashed & Archived items: Enpass now also supports exporting your Trashed or Archived items, tick the check boxes for Trashed & Archived while exporting to a desired format.
    Fixes
    • A glitch in UI where the app window was getting cut off while creating a new item in the custom templates. Fixed.
    • A bug which was impeding users from adding an attachment if the attachment had % symbol in its name. Fixed.
    • A bug in the manual proxy configuration didn’t allow some users to configure the cloud sync has been resolved.
    • The custom icons weren’t resized or cropped appropriately. Fixed.
    • A UI bug where enabling/disabling the checkbox of ‘Autosubmit Login’ in Enpass Browser settings didn’t display the actual state. Fixed.
    • If a Multiline field was marked as sensitive, then the information wasn’t concealed with bullets in the edit page. Fixed.
    • While creating a new Tag, or sub-tag the focus automatically got back to the previously selected list in the Sidebar. Fixed.
    • While re-ordering the fields, the scroller on the edit item page wasn’t moving with the field which was being re-ordered. Fixed.
    • While printing the database, the app didn’t sort the database in the correct alphabetic order. Fixed.
    • While copying or moving an item from one vault to another, the information saved in the Web form wasn’t copied/moved to the item in new vault. Fixed.
    • For the Note category, clicking Ctrl+C in the Enpass Assistant didn’t copy the selected information. Fixed.

4. Hadron

Hadron Registered Member

These are the release notes that I received in my update notification today.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  5. Krusty

Krusty Registered Member

Thank you 10 minute mail! ;)

Activated the Pro * "Lite" for free, as per the offer on the UI.
    https://www.enpass.io/release-notes/windows-pc/

* Edited to correct the version.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  6. Hadron

Hadron Registered Member

They make sure to highlight this important fact.
    There is no way that I would use a password manager that stores your passwords on their servers.

7. guest

guest Guest

Enpass v6.3.1 Released (November 27, 2019)
    Download
    Release Notes

8. Hadron

Hadron Registered Member

I got in before the deadline, but it appears that it won't matter if you are only interested in the Windows desktop version.
    At least, that's how I understand it.

9. guest

guest Guest

Enpass v6.3.2 Released (December 12, 2019)
    Download
    Release Notes

10. guest

guest Guest

Enpass v6.3.3 Released (January 2, 2020)
    Download
    Release Notes

11. guest

guest Guest

Enpass v6.4.0 Released (March 3, 2020)
    Download
    Release Notes
    Version 6.4.0
    Release Date March 03, 2020

What’s New:
    • Support for OneDrive Business: This much-requested feature is finally here! You can add your Office 365 Business accounts to configure sync with Enpass. Also, please, note that your current OneDrive sync will be disabled, and you would need to set up it again.
    • Keyboard Shortcut to reveal Password: Instead of clicking the button to reveal a password, you can view it directly by pressing a shortcut Ctrl+Shift+H while viewing the item detail window.
    Fixes:
    • Windows Hello Dialog box was hiding behind Enpass Assistant window. Fixed.
    • Enhanced Autofill: Your favourite feature, Enpass Autofill is now better than before.
    • The selected item was not getting deleted on pressing the delete button. Fixed.
    • Issue with TOTP fields while importing from other password managers. Fixed.
    • Tag updation was not triggering the auto-sync. Fixed.
    • Improved performance for the item listing making it faster to load the items.
    • In the Spanish language, the login items were not correctly listed under Login category.
    • Other minor bug fixes & crashes.

12. Krusty

Krusty Registered Member

I've successfully installed Enpass on all machines and all Operating Systems now.

I decided on the traditional desktop app for my second Win10 machine as that's what I've been used to. It wouldn't start with Windows but I fixed that by exporting a registry key from my other Win10 machine.

Mint and Kubuntu were easy, but Solus uses a different method. Found that Google was my friend there.

Happy Dave / Days! :)

13. Hadron

Hadron Registered Member

Nice one. :thumb:

14. Krusty

Krusty Registered Member

In both Solus and Kubuntu, Enpass was opening the UI instead of just remaining minimised. Fixed that too! In System Settings > Startup and Shutdown > Desktop Session, I had to set "On Login" to "Start with an empty session". :cool:

15. guest

guest Guest

Enpass v6.4.1 Released (March 25, 2020)
    Download
    Release Notes
    Version 6.4.1 (643)
    Release Date March 25, 2020

What’s New:
    • Advanced password generator has gone a step further. Along with the option to exclude symbols—while generating random passwords—now you can control which symbols should only be included in generated passwords.
    Fixes:
    • Fixed an issue where some users were not able to sync with OneDrive after the last update.
    • An issue with clipboard data not getting cleared. Fixed.
    • An issue with iCloud sync getting signed out after a day. Fixed.

16. guest

guest Guest

Enpass v6.4.2 Released (May 19, 2020)
    Download
    Release Notes
    Version 6.4.2 (669)
    Release Date May 19, 2020

Fixes:
    • The last release had introduced few issues with the new functionality of include in password generator, and this build takes care of them all.
    • Fixed an issue with restore via dropbox.
    • Few of you were facing issues with Enpass extension for Vivaldi. Fixed.
    • An issue with import, where the secret key was displayed instead of the TOTP. Fixed.
    • Last item of Tags was getting duplicated. Fixed.

17. guest

guest Guest

Enpass v6.5.0 Released (September 11, 2020)
    Download
    Release Notes
    Version 6.5.0 (707)
    Release Date September 11, 2020

Improvements:
    • Added an option to delete the unnecessary fields from the saved webforms. Navigate to the ‘Show Webform’ on detail page of item.
    Fixes:
    • Fixed an issue where some of OneDrive users were getting a password-mismatch error as “Password of data on OneDrive is required”. Now fixed. Affected users first need to delete data from OneDrive (Option to delete data is presented while disconnecting sync from cloud).
    • Few of our users reported getting an error code 1208400, while syncing with OneDrive. Fixed.
    • Fixed an issue with the order of fields getting shuffled for a custom template on syncing with other devices.
    • An issue with custom icons being displayed as black. Fixed.
    • Fixed an issue where the deleted items were visible under associated tags.
    • Squashed a bug with CSV importer.
    • Instead of the word TOTP, Enpass now uses the terminology One-time passwords.
    • Issue with URL marked as private was not masked. Fixed.
    • Some of keyboard shortcuts were not working consistently in Enpass assistant. Fixed.
    • The cloud icon was not being displayed on the vault list. Fixed.
    • Other minor crashes and fixes.

18. Krusty

Krusty Registered Member

Enpass 6.5.1 Released. Release Notes were shown on the GUI but haven't been posted as of this post.

19. Krusty

Krusty Registered Member

v6.5.1 does not scale up on my Desktop PC. I have scale set to 125%.

20. Krusty

Krusty Registered Member

Enpass Release Notes for Windows PC
    Version 6.5.1 (723)

Release Date October 05, 2020

https://www.enpass.io/release-notes/windows-pc/

21. Krusty

Krusty Registered Member

Version 6.5.2 (725)

22. guest

guest Guest

Enpass introduces new Premium features, irking Pro users who already paid
    Premium subscribers can now be notified of account data breaches and 2FA support
    December 28, 2020
    https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/...m-features-irking-pro-users-who-already-paid/

23. guest

guest Guest

Enpass: Tis the season… Enpass brings you Breach Monitoring on Android along with a special Holidays promotion

24. Krusty

Krusty Registered Member

Enpass Release Notes for Windows

Version 6.6.0

https://www.enpass.io/release-notes/windows-10-desktop/

25. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I really like Enpass, but so far I haven't managed to import my KeePass database (XML file), but will try again. On SafeInCloud I did manage to import my passwords, I noticed that they sort of look a like.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.