Enpass and Incorrect Password problem

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by chattycathy, Jul 26, 2020.

1. chattycathy

chattycathy Registered Member

I use Enpass Password Manager on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. It has been working fine until sometime within the last month or so, it gives me "incorrect password" so many times and it is the correct password each time. It happened just a week ago and several times before that and then again today. I have to uninstall it, restore a previous working registry and restore the Enpass directory from my last backup and run it from there to create a new account. I have tried installing it again but I still get the "incorrect password". Is there a way to disable the password because I am the only one using this computer and I don't keep anything important on it. I store the important passwords on paper. If there isn't a fix for this that is much easier than what I have been doing to just get in to the program? If not, is there another password manager that I can use that does not store my passwords anywhere but on my hard drive? I liked this program until it started doing this and now it is becoming a big pain when I have to go through this each week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.