Endless popups

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Rainwalker, Dec 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

PG has been giving me non-stop popups with Winfoxio.............services wants to install a driver for the above........in the past all went well as i would uncheck 'Install Drivers etc" for services......Winfoxio would load and then i would clear the check mark till the next time...........the winfox program would not load till i allowed it......now i allow it and it seems to load, but i still get the ongoing popups as though i never allowed it and it never installed a driver..........maybe i should reinstall PG.......any thoughts ?

2. dannyboy 950

dannyboy 950 Registered Member

3. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

You may have a configuration problem, the easiest way to test/fix it is just remove the process related to Winfox from PROTECTION.. remove them all if you need to

Then I'd just reboot with Learning Mode on and let it find them all and allow anything needed. Go from there..

4. Rainwalker

Thanks Garvin..........Should the problem rearise i shall do as you suggest . This morning, for the first time in three days, things are working fine. I strongly suspect the Winfox program, as i have never ever had a problem with any version of PG. :)

5. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Here's hoping it keeps working ! The next version has lots of added error checking and more bugs fixed, the more we do this now the more stable PG 3.200 will be. It is a priority as is the next PE release, dont worry about that. Soon to be released we hope ! :)

6. Rainwalker

Thanks Garvin..........problem returned, but a simple work around........looking forward to next release..........love PG :) as do many..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.