Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Emsisoft Internet Security 9.0 Public Beta

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Fabian Wosar, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petrovic

Petrovic Registered Member

Download:
    http://dl.emsisoft.com/EmsisoftInternetSecuritySetup.exe
    Stable:)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
  2. Fabian Wosar

Fabian Wosar Developer

This is not the stable release. This is actually the current Emsisoft Internet Security Pack setup (EAM + OA). I would appreciate it if you could stop posting false information and just wait until the official announcement has been made. Thanks.

3. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Nope. EAM and EIS are the same. Look at the post above. It's in the gray box under the blue Scan box. You should see an x there. Click on it

4. Dark Star 72

Dark Star 72 Registered Member

Found it this time Pete - the x doesn't show unless you place the cursor in the grey box. I was expecting to see an x in full view.

5. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Glad you did. I forgot about that and since I have it all my machines it was hard to check.

6. Fabian Wosar

Fabian Wosar Developer

We just released the stable version of Emsisoft Internet Security 9.0. I am sure that I speak for the entire team when I say, thank you for all your valuable feedback and reports. This release wouldn't have been possible without you.

If you are currently running the beta version, just run an online update to update to the stable version 9.0.0.4453. Feel free to disable the usage of beta updates under Settings/Updates after that. I tried my best to send out free licenses as a little thank you to all testers who contributed within this thread or via PM. If I somehow missed you, please accept my apologies. Please just send me a PM and I will send you your free license ASAP :).

I think this thread can be closed now. Feel free to continue to contribute in the release thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.