EMON using 100% cpu

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by anderb, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anderb

anderb Registered Member

Hello friends I installed NOD32 again,I use incredimail as my default email program,but when I receive a notification of email arrival and I open the program,while I´m sending an email and I want to see the others the program freezes for a moment and cpu goes 100%.What can I do to solve this?
    Other antivirus don´t cause this issue.Thanks for your help;)

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

EMON is module to scan within MAPI interface , thus it supports only MS Office Outlook . IMON is the one that will handle your protection in case you use POP3 to get the mail.

1) Download the latest fresh version of NOD32 v 2.7 for your operating system
    Trial version or Full paid version

2) Open Control Panel-> Add/Remove programs and Uninstall NOD32

3) Reboot when prompt

4) After restart , go to C:\Program files and manually delete the folder ESET

5) Repair Winsock
    Windows XP SP2 and Windows Vista

Goto Start –> Run
    type cmd and click OK.
    Type netsh winsock reset
    Press ENTER . Restart immediately !

N.B. ! There is a space between the commands , example netshSPACEwinsockSPACEreset
    N.B. ! If you use Windows Vista , you must elevate privilages to cmd and run it as Administrator .

6) Install NOD32 from the file you downloaded in step 1
    Use "Typical" install

7) Make sure you have stable internet connection and NOD32 (nod32krn.exe) is allowed to go through your firewall.
    Then Update NOD32 !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.