Email address for using Nod32

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by darhome, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darhome

darhome Registered Member

Hi,

I am actually surprised that in this day and age of mobile computing Eset is sticking with a non free email address to download or even renew its license.

I use both a gmail account for personal use and a yahoo account for important emails as it gives me the flexibility to check my emails from anywhere and do not use a fixed isp related or work email address.

Does any one else feel the same??

Kind Regards,
    DH

2. STRYDER

STRYDER Registered Member

I used my gmail email and yahoo email for trials and purchases. Can you share the issue you are having with us in a little more detail?

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello darhome,

Are you curious as to whether or not your email is scanned?

Thank you,
    Richard

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

What sort of contact information is accepted by each distributor or reseller varies. If one reseller does not accept a webmail address, then try another one, or use a different means to contact them, such as telephone or fax.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

5. darhome

darhome Registered Member

Hi all,
    Stryder: Tried to download trial versions with both yahoo and gmail accounts and could not.
    Richard: Yes my email is being scanned after I used my ISP email address ( I have never used it before) to download it.
    Aryeh: I like your suggestion but it defeats the whole purpose of having a central database for the company doesn't it??

Even with Eset support, each person who answers the phone says a different thing. There is no consistency in spite of a wonderful product.

Cheers,
    DH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.