Eaz-Fix Professional v9.1.0 Build 2695045131 - Scaled-down build

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by nanana1, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanana1

nanana1 Frequent Poster

You have been informed previously that Drive Imaging will be removed from Eaz-Fix. :blink:

Well, this has now happened and the new Eaz-Fix v9.1.0 build is now only a 13MB download.

Not sure why it is still much bigger than its brother, Rollback Rx v9.1.0 file size though.o_O

Download it here ... http://www.eazsolution.com/en/download_eazfix.php *puppy*

2. Greg S

Greg S Registered Member

Presently using CTM and do not forsee changing back to Eaz-Fix in the near future. Eaz-Fix's Drive Image is/was the only drive image app that would work for me when I was only booting XP. After installing Win 7 and dual booting with XP, Eaz-Fix's drive image no longer worked and for whatever reason it kills Win 7 System Image backup which in my opinion is in some ways better than Eaz-Fix's drive image. I know it's(WSI) a whole lot faster and uses way less resources.

3. demoneye

demoneye Registered Member

that bad they took out drive image , it was the only software can which can backup eazfix WITHOUT any remain of eazfix after restore....:(

4. Greg S

Greg S Registered Member

I don't recall this myself. If I remember right, Eaz-Fix was still on the hardrive but was rendered useless by a file that is launched from Windows temp folder upon desktop loading. Although it may be as you say it is. The reason I say that is that maybe at the times of restore for me, my HIPS may have prevented the clearing file from fully doing it's job of removing all contents. Anyway, prior to dual booting XP and Win 7 it worked perfectly for me.

5. demoneye

demoneye Registered Member

it does 100% work since i use it for more than 1 year like that, after restore no eazfix single trace , they made it to do so , and i am not sure the new eazfix , drive image less can reproduce same results IF i install drive image separable o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.