EAV and Windows Vista: Please help!!!

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by kofi, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kofi

kofi Registered Member

Hallo again.

HiTech_boy, my intention is not to argue with the TS of Eset or anyone else....
    I am one of the most dedicated funs of nod32 in Greece, in the last few years and I strongly believe that nod32 is, by far, the best AV in the market.
    I have started a discussion to the official forum of nod32, just to find out if something is going on to my computer (Vista, a new OS for me, a little to get used to it) or even I am too foolish to do something that is not correct with the adjustment of the new ESET NOD32 v3.You can see that by reading my first post here.
    Before that, I have already sent a message to Eset TS and I am still waiting for a reply...
    Sorry for my English but I did not mean that I need a formal answer " Dear customer, ....."
    I meant that someone from the TS should have already sent a mail to me just to inform me that ....someone is really paying attention to your request.....we are working on it. By not sending a reply means to me that "we do not have time for you, find a solution elsewhere" .
    So it is not a PR subject.

If you see in the foto posted, The Kaspersky AV shows that scanned 270000 files. The same moment EAV scanned 96000. So 174000 file are maybe infected....maybe not. I don't Know. When you have an ativirus you do not have to quess.

I tried all the vendors that I have mentioned.All shows scannings of 270000 files. So by common sense, the other vendors do not have such problems; Eset has right now. (taht test caused me a re -installation of Vista to get rid of all the trash in my PC)

And by the way why all the guys fron the TS of Eset Marcos , AGoretsky , Mayth , GhostMan have not replied to my questions?
    I am still asking:
    Is there a problem with the software or I am doing something wrong?

Is this problem going to be solved in a next version of nod32?

I do not want a fix right now.As a matter of fact I am still using EAV v3 with UAC turned off.....
    I want someone from the TS to say something.....

And I still believe that EAV has the potential of becoming the best AV ever.......

2. Biscuit

Biscuit Registered Member

I was simply putting right an error in your statement. You obviously prefer to argue instead. :rolleyes:

3. kofi

kofi Registered Member

What was wrong with my statement?

I apologise if I wrote something that has offended you in any way.
    As I stated " HiTech_boy, my intention is not to argue with the TS of Eset or anyone else....". That includes you as well....
    And Prevx is a software that monitors behavior of the applications running in your computer. Prevx is not an antivirus. In addition, turning UAC is not a good thing...All the AV vendors that I have tested, did not include turning UAC off.

Do not focus to my behavior. Focus at Eset's behavior to my requests...Silence.....

4. flyrfan111

flyrfan111 Registered Member

I repeat my earlier advice, find a new AV provider. Life is too short to deal such issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.