eamon.sys BSOD Windows Server 2008 R2 on XenServer

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by JohnKa, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnKa

JohnKa Registered Member

We are running ESET NOD32 AV (v 4.2.58.3) on our primary domain controller which is also our file- and print server.

The server runs on XenServer 5.5.0
    Intel Xeon CPU E5520
    4 GB RAM

We have encountered two occurences of eamon.sys causing a bluescreen one on 25-11-2010 and another one on 13-12-2010.

Here (http://www.2shared.com/file/b7Y9qV-Z/Minidump.html) is a zip file containing the 2 minidumps. If needed i can supply the full dump of the last occurence.

I would like to know what could be the main cause, as i do not suspect NOD32 itself but rather another driver thats interfering with NOD32.

Thank you very much for your time, i will monitor this thread frequently to give any additional information if needed.

Greetings,
    JohnKa

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

V. 4.2.57 is not the most current, the latest one is 4.2.67 which should most likely fix the issue. Should the problem persist, configure the system to generate complete memory dumps and supply a complete memory dump to ESET.

3. JohnKa

JohnKa Registered Member

Thank you for your swift response Marcos. We'll update to the latest version and monitor the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.