E001D0195 on Recovery Boot

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mvincent, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mvincent

mvincent Registered Member

I'm am attempting to use the universal restore feature from USB recovery boot media. I have not added any additional drivers but I am receiving the dreaded E001D0195 (file not found) errors.

I receive E001D0195 for pciide.sys, halmacpi.dll, hal.dll and acpi.sys.

Is this just looking for the i386 folder? If I point to the folder it does not seem to work either. Does anyone know where the i386 files should reside even the issue?

...This is just for base HAL system drivers so I do should not need driverpaks or new h/w drivers

Thanks for any help

2. mvincent

Here is a simple question I am hoping someone can respond to as it may be the answer.

Can Acronis Enterprise Server complete a Universal restore for XP workstations or is it product specific and I have to use Acronis Workstation?

...This may be related to the HAL issues noted above. That woudl make sense if they were included in the program itself. Unfortunately there is so little documentation on this it is very frustrating

3. mvincent

I found the answer to my question in the Server guide so I am posting it for future questions of the like. Still not sure why the E001D0195 errors are ocurring though.....

"Acronis Universal Restore (optional)
    • Windows 2000 Professional SP4/XP Professional SP2
    Copyright © Acronis, Inc., 2000-2006 9
    • Windows 2000 Server/2000 Advanced Server/2003 Server
    • Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 x64 Editions
    Acronis True Image Server for Windows also enables creating a bootable diskette or CD-R/W that can back-up and restore a disk/partition on a computer running any PC-based operating system including Linux®.
    "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.