E000103E9:Failed to open the file MyBackup.tib for write: 262,161

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ViROID, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViROID

ViROID Registered Member

E000103E9:Failed to open the file Server1_17Sep07.tib for write: 262,161.
    Failed to start the backup operation.

I've been receiving this error on two separate systems backing up to different media, I only have this issue when attempting to create new backup images from the command line, if I create a full-backup from within the GUI and then run the batch file, because the full-backup already exist it will successfully create the incremental.

Acronis is called from the batch file using the following command;

"C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageServer\TrueImageCmd.exe" /create /incremental /filename:Z:\MyBackup.tib /harddisk:1 /compression:9 /progress:eek:ff

At one location, Z:\ is a mapped network drive to a NAS, in the other location I’m attempting to backup to a USB drive that is directly attached to the server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. ginigma

ginigma Registered Member

I'm getting a very similar error when backing up to a NAS share. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ViROID and Ginigma,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software

Could you please try using "/full" parameter instead of "/incremental" and see if the full backup is created successfully using the command line? After that please submit a request for technical support with the reference to this thread and with mentioning the results you got. We will do our best to help you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

--
    Eugene Bogdanov

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  4. ViROID

ViROID Registered Member

That's not even a valid switch in ATI v9.1+ ...

(It might not even be a valid switch in v8 but I havn't tried it yet and I don't have a copy of the manual to look it up.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.