E000101F4: Application Module Error

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by asker24, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asker24

asker24 Registered Member

While setting up a backup with latest build of True Image Home 10, I am getting an error message as follows.

E000101F4: Application Module Error

Cannot find Acronis True Image Home modules. Please reinstall Acronis True Image Home.

The story is that I had uninstalled TI using the Control Panel|Uninstall utility, then decided that I would like to use it once again. I reinstalled and got this message on trying to set up my first backup. I then went to Repair and that had the same results, so I uninstalled again then resintalled once more, and still get this message. Help!!

2. FBMachines

FBMachines Registered Member

Have you tried updating SnapAPI? I'm not sure if it's related but it's worth a shot.

It also might be some old Acronis files/registry keys laying around that the unistaller didn't take care of.

Keep us posted...

Corey

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello asker24,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please perform a complete manual uninstallation of Acronis True Image 10.0 Home as described in this previous post. Then please clear Windows temporarily folders, and try installing again.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  4. FBMachines

FBMachines Registered Member

Asker24 has version 10. Is the procedure for v10 the same as v11?

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello FBMachines and asker24,

Yes, the operation is the same, except some points already don't exist in Acronis True Image 10.0 Home. I'll correct the typo in my previous post.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.