e-zines stripped of links and pictures

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Hoges in WA, Jul 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoges in WA

Hoges in WA Registered Member

I have downloaded the trial version of NOD32 to replace McAfee 8.0

Since I have installed it, some of my regular emails inward are not showing pictures or links to other parts of the mag. For example, I get Better Homes and Gardens each week with photos from the print mag plus links to articles of interest. All I get now is some of the text and no pics or links? I also get a daily surf report which used to come up with stills from some surfcams. Now I get some heading text but no pics, which are in an attachment. When I go to open the attachment I get the standard warning about attachments. Anyone know why, particularly for the first query as I don't get an "attachment" option with that one.

thanks
    Hoges in WA

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hi Hoges, would you please confirm or deny that after turning off IMON completely by clicking the Quit button and rebooting the machine the problem still perist? The best would be if you drop an email to support@nod32.com with a description of the problem as well as the information about installed NOD32 and an example of such a message.

3. Hoges in WA

Hoges in WA Registered Member

Problem #2 still occurs. Problem #1 is not corrected by this but maybe the links and pics were stripped out before it hit my inbox? Will email as suggested. thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.