Dynamic Disk to use whole HD

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by seclusion, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seclusion

seclusion Registered Member

Good afternoon everyone.
    I'll get right to the question.
    I have my boot drive set to a simple dynamic disk into 2 partitions. I have deleted the non OS partition and if I try to extend my OS partition it states
    "selected vo;ume is a system or boot disk or was created on a basic disk in an earlier version of windows and can't be extended."
    So I downloaded the trial version of Disk Director and it states that it doesn't support windows dynamic disks.
    So is that only for the demo version? Does the Full version of disk director support Windows Dynamic disks??
    I've just got a tuff install of software on this system and was hoping I don't have to re-install windows...
    Thanks for any help!
    Brian

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Brian,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Management Software.

We regret to inform you that the current version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 does not support Windows LDM (also called Dynamic Disks). Future versions of Acronis Disk Director Suite will support Windows Dynamic Disks. We apologize in advance for the current inconvenience.

Thank you.
    --
    Semyonov Vasily

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.