DVD burner door closes automatically

Discussion in 'hardware' started by innerpeace, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ix005

ix005 Registered Member

I did not reinstall Windows. Just installed the new drivers and everything went fine. I've been using the drivers for several days now. No problems so far. Everything works as expected. There are now 3 hard drives and one optical drives attached to the primary SATA-controller internally and two hard drives are attached via eSATA (also to the primary SATA-controller).

Seems just fine now.

2. innerpeace

innerpeace Registered Member

Hi ix005,

Thanks for the detailed update :thumb:. Its good to hear everything is working well now. I may give it a try sometime when I get a chance to make a new nLited XP cd.

Thanks again!

P.S. Kudos to axial for letting us know about the new drivers :thumb: :thumb:.

3. axial

axial Registered Member

Thank you, innerpeace -- 'tis but a small debt paid to the folks here who so freely and considerately share their knowledge. I've actively participated in many forums over the years (since even before the good 'ol CompuServe days, can still reel off that old id 73021-xxxx like it was an SSN...) and find the level of civility on Wilders particularly refreshing in this day and age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.