DVD Boot and Restore

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Michael Beaumont, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Beaumont

Michael Beaumont Registered Member

Hi all.. :ninja:

I've a query. Breifly I've created a bootable DVD with the TI files on the DVD as per instructions setout on the forum. i.e. using WinIso etc. :D

Now, everything works fine... the DVD boots up and acronis starts.

However my question is... under this method I have then to manually select the backup files of the DVD and click restore. o_O

Is there a way to insert the DVD, boot and perhaps a script automatically selects the restore and the restore files? :p

I.e... make it so that a baby could restore the files back... (no user intervention required) *puppy*

I'm interested in your comments guyz..

Cheers
    Mik - London (UK)

2. salty

salty Registered Member

Im with you this program has so many options,and the more selections you give people the more likely they are to make mistakes. Personally I just wanted to have a quick way to restore a crashed system and get back up and running

3. Triton28

Triton28 Registered Member

Michael, Where did you find info on making a Bootable DVD? I would like to create a bootable DVD and place my back-up file on it too! Is this what you did? I don't mind reading just point me to the link!
    Thanks!! :D

4. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello Triton28

It started as a thread posted by wdormann and finally ended up with the procedure detailed in my post <here>. Enjoy!!

Regards

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Michael,

We do have such program for our OEM partners (Acronis True Image OEM). We are sorry to say but this program is not available for end-users.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.