DSA causing Network issues?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by gelbaum, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gelbaum

gelbaum Registered Member

Hi all,

I installed DSA based on the good reviews I saw in these forums. I like it very much as an additional layer on top of my ZA free / Nod32 / SS. However, I noticed that when I have DSA running, other PC's on my home network cannot access my main PC (running DSA). Similarly, I get "list of servers for this workgroup is unavailable" when trying to browse my home network. Disabling (shutting down) DSA makes this problem disappear. Running DSA and shutting down ZAF does not solve the problem; only shutting down DSA does.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to get rid of DSA because of this, but if there is no resolution, I will have to...:'(

2. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

I have no similar problem between DSA & other computers on my net. It's over my head as to what your issue might be.

I recommend you submit a support ticket to the proponents of DSA. They are usually fast to respond. It might help to tactfully mention this post here at Wilders. The DSA folks have been very cooperative & helpful toward Wilders posters.

aloha... bellgamin

3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

I have DSA running alongside "with" EQSecure 3.4 and everything so far is stable as a rock!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.