DrWeb's support is getting much better and faster.

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by TAG97, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAG97

TAG97 Registered Member

I found three false positives last night and sent them to DrWeb. They were gone this morning.:thumb:

2. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

Another support :thumb: . Updating to the corrected version of DrWEB for windows I noticed my subscription key had gone missing. I emailed them Sunday and got my key early this morning :eek: :D . That's what we in Texas call service...:cool:

3. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

Another good thing about improved DRW support is -- I haven't yet had to use it.

4. shorty1

shorty1 Registered Member

Their new ticketed tech support system is working well. I had two replies (from different people) to my question within 7 minutes. Automatically generated emails are sent as soon as there are new replies to your support ticket and support seems genuinely motivated towards helping the customer. Very nice changes indeed. So much so that I renewed for 2 years. :)

5. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

Yes, they have definitely improved a lot in the last 6 months.

The Beta-testing program with their Bug Tracker is also well organized and supported now.

6. Severyanin

Severyanin AV Expert

Thanks,
    very pleased to read this.
    At least this is what we have been working for.

7. Miyagi

Miyagi Registered Member

Severyanin,

As you can see in the forum, it's "reassuring" when Dr.Web developers take some time to visit here and comment on what's happening. It's great to hear that you folks are working hard in the lab, especially putting new signatures from the missed samples in the latest comparative test and with the Polipos virus. Please continue to visit. :)

8. Severyanin

Severyanin AV Expert

No problem with that!
    Any question is always welcome!

9. gates

gates Registered Member

I hope that dr.web will also develop better interface. At this time i think many potential buyer will chose some another program because they look more trustworthy.

10. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

The GUI may look dated to some but this is the first time I have heard it described as untrustworthy!!!:eek:

To me, it appears functional and effective. But each to his own!!!

11. gates

gates Registered Member

Yes and i have personaly nothing against it and Dr. Web do great job detecting all that stuff, but interface is that what newbie user see. ;)

Edit:
    and I did not say that dr.web is untrustworthy. Many programs look more trustworthy than dr.web

Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  12. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

Not trying to beat the GUI issue into submission but I think it has improved quite a bit. The logging window on the bottom with selection buttons along the side is a nice feature. It also looks much more polished overall. Just my 3 cents...:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.