Drop Down List Still Showing

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by Troi, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troi

Troi Registered Member

Hi:

I thought I understood what MRU Blaster could do. Did I misunderstand? I am not a techie so all I am saying is that this is totally possible :doubt:

I downloaded following all directions. When finished, as I typed in an address, a dropdown menu displayed (as always leaving me no privacy if I allow others to use my computer). So I restarted my computer. Same thing happened. I thought one of the features is that the dropdown menu no longer displays. I am running Windows ME on a Dell Inspiron 8100 Laptop. Dial up-56k. Did I miss that Windows ME is not supported? If so does anyone else know of another free MRU blaster I could download?

Thanks,
    Troi

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi Troi,

Welcome at Wilders. :)

Is this what you mean?
    http://www.justbajan.com/computer/tips/auto_comp_ie/

Regards,

Pieter

3. Troi

Troi Registered Member

Hi Pieter and Thanks!

That was just the information I needed I thought the MRU blaster did that for me.

What did the MRU blaster info mean about dropdown menus? I will read the info again but it seems as if I totally misunderstood the service :eek:

Troi :D

4. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi Troi,

Not quite sure what's going on myself, but maybe this thread will give you a better insight: http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=7670

Regards,

Pieter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.