Drivecrpyt Plus Pack Not see'ing HDD

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Chistine, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chistine

Chistine Registered Member

Heya guys (And gals!! ), how's you?

I'm in desperate need of some help, please!:)

So I have drivecrypt Plus pack installed, and I have 2 of my HDD encrypted using the plus pack (The real time encryption thiny?)...

Anyway, one of them is an internal FAT32 200GB HDD, the other is an External USB 150GB, not fat32, the other one... im having a dizzy day today o_O o_O , sorry!:blink:

So it's been running fine and everything, I put my passwords in and they both work, then I have to unplug my external HDD to use my dvdwriter.... (Not enough plugs) but when I re-plug in my external HDD and load up my key for drivecrypt plus pack it accepts it and everything but no longer see's my external HDD as being alive! :( Although windows see's it and offers to format it for me when I click on it! (BTW thats a feature of the software unles the password is input correctly. )

Anyway, I think, maybe its the pc or something so I reboot it... input my password correctly, it accepts and ONE of my HDD (The internal) opens up fine. The other, my external, doesnt do a thing - it's like drivecrypt plus pack doesnt even see it!??:ninja: :gack:

Anyway its really got me gargled, lots of work on there and i cant see securstar being helpful at all gawwwd! :(

can anyone please help a lil old lady? :)

Chrissy. x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.